Thursday, April 30, 2009

Winding down just to start it back up again...



So I have five days left of my sophomore year at Hampden-Sydney. Tuesday I am done with exams and my sophomore school year. Just as school winding down my summer is packed full of activity. My parents and I are going to Boston for vacation before I start my internship at the Museum of Confederacy! I am really excited about working there this summer. I am in the library so I get to look at 19th century documents and either transcribe them or simply help patrons with researching their projects or possibly their family.

So I think this blog might become a retelling of my adventures at the Museum of Confederacy and what I do this summer. This will not only keep a record of everything I am doing it will inform y'all as well.

No comments: