Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4th Day


So this past weekend has been filled with so many emotions. First my grandmother died last Thursday and that evening I went away to Camp Bethel for Encounter with Christ 165. It was exactly what I needed at this point in my life. I meet so many amazing people with such a fire for Christ it is unreal. They have helped me through this time so much and I thank each and everyone for being a part of my life.

The theme was Rocks and how Christ is the rock Eternal. I really had mixed feelings about going on the retreat but being there was the best thing for me. The picture is the foundation of rocks we made Sunday morning after I left for my grandmother's funeral, but know that so many people were praying for me helped me through that tough hour.

So thank you everyone and lets continue to live the fourth.

1 comment:

Chris Osgood said...

If you need anything let me know! I am still praying for you.

I look forward to seeing you again!!!